July 13, 2022
With the addition of data for APM Terminals Valencia this week, APM Terminals’ container tracking and vessel schedule APIs are now available for 20 of the company’s key terminals. APIs for Import Availability, Container Event History, Export Booking Enquiry, and Vessel Schedule are now available for Valencia.
APM Terminals’ innovative, industry-leading APIs enable customers to pull real-time container status data from its Terminal Operating Systems, into their own internal systems, such as a Logistics or Transport Management System (TMS). Developed in line with industry standards, they offer self-service, straight forward, one-time-only implementation.
Real-time data feeds remove the need to look up information manually via our existing Track & Trace channels, making this the ideal solution for shipping lines, inland transporters, cargo owners and managers, and data aggregators who process higher volumes.
- Cost effective - removes the need to look up a container's status manually
- Increased accuracy - container data is transferred automatically removing the chance of human error or reliance on outdated information
- Time saving - enables large volumes of data to be handled with no manual intervention
- Improved planning - guarantees you’re using the most up-to-date information available in the supply chain
Extensive terminal coverage
In addition to the 20 terminals below, APM Terminals has plans to add coverage of seven further terminals in 2022.
- Algeciras (Spain) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns
- Apapa (Nigeria)
- Bahrain (Khalifa Bin Salman Port)
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) - All APIs except Container Event History
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Itajaí (Brazil) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Mexico)
- Los Angeles (USA)
- Onne (Nigeria)
- Medport Tangier (Morocco) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns and Container Event History
- Mobile (USA)
- Moín (Costa Rica)
- Monvrovia (Liberia)
- Port Elizabeth (USA)
- Rotterdam Maasvlakte II (Netherlands) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns
- South Florida Container Terminal (Miami, USA)
- Tangier (Morocco) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns
- Vado Ligure (Italy)
- Valencia (Spain) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns
- Yucatan (Mexico) - All APIs except Empty Container Returns