To assist you with your implementation, please contact us to arrange appointments for the steps below. This will enable us to coordinate our efforts to set up the various systems required for a smooth implementation process.
Step 1: Introductory meeting (30 mins)
During this meeting a member of our technical team and our commercial team will:
- Introduce you to your point of contact for any questions
- Provide an outline of the onboarding process
- Establish which systems you’re already familiar with
- Gather some initial details from you, so that we can set up any necessary accounts prior to the Technical Onboarding.
Step 2: Technical onboarding meeting (Maximum of 2 hours)
During this onboarding session, which will be carried out using shared screens, we will assist you to:
- Sign up for an account and register your App
- Access your API key in our API Store
- Call the authorization API endpoint with your key to get your token
- Set up and access your TERMPoint account for your Customer Token
- Familiarize yourself with what’s possible via the API
Step 3: Your time to test
- Let us know when you plan to start testing and we'll ensure our test environment is ready and provide you with a test plan and test data.
Step 4: Switch to our live production data endpoint
Our test environment will help you see the potential for integrating the Truck Appointment API into your own systems. When you’re ready to switch to our live production data endpoint we will:
- Make sure someone is on hand to carry out some final checks with you using live data
- Test we’re receiving data as expected prior to the switch
- Let the terminal know that you’re switching to live data so that they can support you with additional service during the transition
- Provide you with a one page guide to explain to your end-users how to set up a TERMPoint account, and use their individual TERMPoint key when using the API.
- Guidelines for implementing our Truck Appointment System API: Technical Documentation (pdf).
- yaml file (see below)
|APMT Truck Appointments.yaml (28.01 KB)||28.01 KB|